Why You Need this?
Dogs are the best friends of human beings. They are the most loyal companions and intimate family members. However, sometimes, this family member does do some unruly or naughty things, and make you angry. They bark day and night; they approach and attack strangers; they chase other dogs or small animals; they run away from your house; they dig holes in your garden or push over your trash can to make the yard in a mess.
Are you looking for something to keep the dog in the yard? Are you expecting to improve your dog’s behavior at home or in social settings?
Here you go, check out this Patpet dog training collar. Benefits of this amazing dog training collar:
- Help correct all unwanted dogs’ behaviors and bark to build a better lifestyle with your furry kids.
- Easy-access button sizes and simpler format, easier to use for pet owners, taking effect from standby state immediately without waiting.
- Keep your Dog Safe, Humane, and protect your loved ones. Great for dogs of all shapes, sizes, and breeds.
- Adjustable static shock, vibration, and beep modes chose the most suitable one that works for your loved ones.
- The unparalleled 1000 ft wireless range with strong signal penetration will never fail to alert your dogs when you call them.
Separate Tone, Vibration & Shock commands with different buttons.
3 Modes: Beep Mode, Vibration Mode (1-8 level), and Static Shock Mode (1-16 level).
IPX7 waterproof for the collar fully protected from rain or water.
1000 Feets Remote Control
Remote control range up to 1000 feet, keep the dog in the yard.
Fast & Easy Charging
Charging cable for both transmitter and receiver at the same time.
|Function||Vibration, Shock, Beep|
|Key Feature||Working time up to 68 days|
|Waterproof||IPX7 100% Waterproof|
|1 Pcs||Receiver & Adjustable Collar|
|1 Pcs||Remote Transmitter|
|2 Pcs||Contact Points|
|1 Pcs||Test Light|
|1 Pcs||USB Charging Cable|
|1 Pcs||Shock Metal Sheet|
|1 Pcs||User Manual|
How to Use
*Following the Steps:
- Firstly, use the appropriate length contact points then turn on the collar.
- Short hair dogs choose short contact points, longer hair dogs need longer contact points.
- When putting the collar on have the dog in a down or stand position.
- Secondly, center the contact points underneath your pet’s neck to touch the skin, take your finger pull the dog’s hair out from the buckle to avoid good snug contact.
- Finally, fitted properly allows one finger to fit between the strap and your pet’s neck.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- When possible reposition the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Check the fit to avoid excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
- If a rash or sore is found, discontinue the use of the collar until the skin has healed.
Is this Safe for My Dog?
After using PATPET e collar for dogs, you will find your dog is obedient, soft, not naughty, and even smarter. All in all, you will see how excellent the improvement in your dog’s behavior is! Our products are completely safe and certified. All Patpet products passed the CE, RoHs certification with MSDS, and especially our battery passed the UL requirement required by USA regulator.
What our client says
What's the Relationship btw BigBy and Patpet?
BigBy is an online e-commerce platform and a Reseller of Patpet to provide the client with the best customer service and the fast shipping service to ensure our client can get the products over the nights since we have warehouse in the states. Patpet authorized Bigby to sell this product and will provide the one year warranty and after-sales service.
Please check our certification paperwork and authorization letter in our :
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The product is only for use with healthy dogs. Please consult your veterinarian or a certified trainer before using it on aggressive dogs.
2. The collar is not a toy, please keep away from children.
1. Check the contact area every day. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
2. The shock should always be the last source to use. Always start at the lowest level and work your way up when using shock mode. Conductive silicone caps are electrically conductive, please feel ease to put them on contact points when use shock mode.