Never Thought it? Taillight with Wireless Remote on Your Bike
Have you ever own a smart bike tail light with remote control brake light? Just like a car back taillight, but it is cheaper and smaller?
A smart wireless remote control on bicycle handlebar that you can choose left/right turning, emergency flashing to alarm the cars or pedestrians to keep a safe distance from you. Such a cool & smart bike tail light will help you catch more attention at night to keep you safe!
Turning Singal Light
Long Battery Life
2200 mAh Battery
Wireless Remote Control
It will send signals in different modes by the 5 easy to use buttons on the wireless controller. Remote control on the handlebar, easy to control during riding.
This bike tail light with turn signal has 29 of 85LM LED lights, bright enough to be seen from 150ft away in foggy/rainy day or even in the dark night.
IPX4 Waterproof level makes this bike turning light can be used in small to moderate rain in the temperature of in -4-140°F — your best partner for outdoor biking.
How To Set Up
Remote Control Pairing:
At the same time, press the power button of the remote control and turn signal, when the turn signal flickers three times in red, it means the pairing is successful.
*Turn Signal Installation:
1. Take out the turn signal and the fixed support in the packing box, along the grooves, slide the fixed support in grooves, and snap the buckle.
2.Put the loaded turn signal on the bicycle seat tube and tighten it with screws. If it is too loose, you’d better to add a rubber gasket. (the turn signal is suitable for the seat tube size: 25-32mm).
*Remote Control Installation:
Take out the remote control and then install it on the bicycle handle, tighten it up with a screwdriver. The remote control is suitable for the handle size: 18-28mm.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 111.6*30*33.8mm
Waterproof Grade: IPX4
Power Supply: DC 5V 1A
Red Warning Light Luminance: 85 lumen
Battery Capacity: 2200mAh(bike tail light)/180mAh(remote control).
Endurance Time: Work for about 7 hours under constant brightness
Charging Time: The charging time is about 2-3 hours.
Intelligent Turn Signal*1
Turn Signal Fixed Support*1
Micro USB Charging Cable*1
Fixed Screw and Nut for Turn Signal*1 M4 20mm
Screw and Nut for Remote Control*1 M5 25mm
About Power Supplies
The bike turn signals use 2200mAh Li-on battery, allow the bike tail light to be fully charged in 3-4 hours, and can work for about 7 hours under constant brightness.
The remote control uses 180mAh Li-ion battery, which can keep working for more than 2 months after 1-2 hours fully charge. Both the signal light and remote control can be charged from any USB Port, convenient, and save your money and hassle.
No more hassle of changing batteries. Just connect the rear light to your power bank, car changer, or AC outlet adapter for a quick charge.
Please use the original USB cable to fully charge it before using it for the first time.
1. When the remote is paired with the turn signal, you must wait for the red light to flash three times. Otherwise, it will not be paired and the control distance will be short.
2. Please charge the lights in time before the batteries run out,or it will damage the batteries.
3. Use the USB cable comes with the light to charge, don’t use other cables to charge, otherwise it’s easy to damage the device.
1. The product including lithium-ion batteries. Please avoid high temperatures or damage to the battery which may cause dangerous for humans. Use it at your own risk.
2. This product is not a toy, please keep away from children.